Why Customers Love Elite Trees
Looking for an expert tree surgeon in your area? Then welcome! We are Elite Trees, and we are regarded by lots of satisfied customers as the best tree surgeon Kesgrave has to offer. We work with both domestic and commercial clients in this leafy part of Suffolk, and offer a variety of tree surgery services for clients to take their pick from. Our care and attention to detail in everything that we do has made us the providers of tree services Kesgrave property owners love to recommend to their family and friends. So, could we be the perfect fit for you and your outdoor space?
Our Range of Tree Surgery Kesgrave Services
Our tree surgeons in Kesgrave are really experienced and specialise in many different areas of expertise. If you work with us, you will be able to reap the rewards of the following:
- Tree pruning – regular pruning is the answer if you are looking for full, healthy regrowth for your tree. Your tree will look much better right away, and you will see the benefits of regular pruning over the years to come.
- Tree felling & sectional dismantling – if there isn’t a large area of clearance in which to fell a tree, sectional dismantling is the best and safest option for you. We work from the top, cutting the tree down in manageable sections. If it can be felled at once, we can of course do that.
- Crown reductions, shaping & balancing – a crown reduction is one of the trickiest kinds of tree surgery to carry out, and poor results are often seen when the work is not undertaken by an experienced professional. Here at Elite Trees, we have a team of surgeons specialising in this kind of tree surgery.
- Crown lifting & thinning – crown lifting gives you a greater area of clearance below a tree, which is ideal in spaces with low-hanging branches causing an obstruction. We can also carry out crown thinning to make sure your tree looks perfectly balanced – this is something we will assess upon examining your tree.
- Pollarding & coppicing – pollarding and coppicing are two very old kinds of tree surgery, both going back hundreds of years. Pollarding will see us only remove the crown of the tree, while coppicing involves us cutting it down to ground level. We will work with you to settle on the most suitable option.
- Stump grinding & removal – we have a wide range of stump grinders at our disposal, and it will not take long at all for us to identify the right one for you. Whether your stump is an eyesore or passing a hazard, we will be able to grind it down and remove it in no time at all.
- Tree inspections & reports – if you need information about a tree for a mortgage application, insurance claim, land survey, tree protection order, or tree risk assessment – we are here to help. Our inspections will give you all the information you need, allowing you to proceed with ease.
- Tree limb bracing systems – our non-invasive tree limb bracing systems are a firm favourite with customers all over Kesgrave. We try to use them whenever we can, allowing your tree to thrive for years to come.
The Tree Services Kesgrave Customers Trust
We provide great value for money, keeping our tree surgery rates at a highly competitive level over the years. Our low prices do not mean that we ever cut corners when we carry out tree surgery services. We work in full accordance with all UK regulations, so you can hire us with total peace of mind.
Get in Touch With Elite Trees Today
If you want to find out more about us and our services, please do give us a call on 01473 635193 as soon as possible.