Why Choose Elite Trees?
If you are looking for a friendly, experienced tree surgeon, then you have come to the perfect place! We are Elite Trees, and we are regarded by many in the area as the best tree surgeon Rushmere has to offer. We work with a wide range of domestic and commercial clients in this part of Suffolk and specialise in many different areas of tree surgery. That’s why we are the provider of tree services Rushmere property owners come back to time and time again – and who they are happy to recommend to their family and friends!
Our Range of Tree Surgery Services
Our tree surgeons in Rushmere have years of experience under their belts and offer a diverse range of services to customers in the area. Currently, these include:
• Tree pruning – if you want to ensure that your tree grows back full and healthy every year, regular pruning is the answer. Your tree will look neater and more attractive right away, and any regrowth will come through stronger and healthier.
• Tree felling & sectional dismantling – sectional dismantling is the best choice when there isn’t a large area of clearance in which to fell a tree. We will work from the top, cutting the tree down in sections. If you do have the room, we will of course be able to carry out a straight felling.
• Crown reductions, shaping & balancing – crown reductions are notoriously difficult to carry out, and they can go very wrong if carried out by someone who hasn’t been trained properly. Luckily for you, our tree surgeons are very experienced, and can carry out this tricky kind of tree surgery with ease.
• Crown lifting & thinning – crown lifting gives you a greater area of clearance below a tree, which is perfect if low-hanging branches have been causing problems. If needed, we will also perform crown thinning to make sure your tree looks perfectly balanced.
• Pollarding & coppicing – pollarding and coppicing are two ancient kinds of tree surgery. Pollarding involves us removing the crown, while coppicing will see us cut the tree right down to ground level. Our tree surgeons have plenty of experience with both.
• Stump grinding & removal – do you have a stump that you want to get rid of? Don’t try to tackle it yourself! We have a wide range of stump grinders at our disposal, and will quickly be able to choose one that’s perfect for the stump at hand.
• Tree inspections & reports – sometimes you need to submit information regarding a tree as part of a mortgage application, insurance claim, land survey, tree protection order, or tree risk assessment. Our tree inspections are very detailed, so you will have all that you need to proceed with your submission.
• Tree limb bracing systems – we’ve worked on a number of different trees in Rushmere, coming up with bold, innovative, and non-invasive tree limb bracing systems. In our capable hands, a tree can go on to thrive for many years to come.
The Tree Services Rushmere Property Owners Can Count On
We don’t think that anyone should be priced out of tree surgery. That’s why we have kept our rates reasonable over the years, even while other companies have raised theirs. We’re committed to providing a great customer experience, and that includes being able to offer great value every step of the way. However, that doesn’t mean that we ever cut corners when carrying out our tree surgery in Rushmere. Nothing is left to chance, and we work in full accordance with all UK regulations.
Get in Touch With Our Team Today
Want to find out more about the services we offer? Then please do us a call on 01473 635193 today, and we will answer any questions that you have.