Welcome to Elite Trees
If you are in need of the leading tree surgeon Framlingham has to offer, then we would be delighted to help you. We’re Elite Trees, and we have been working with home and business owners in the area for years. We specialise in all aspects of tree surgery, and tailor our services to fit the specifications of every job. That’s why ours are the tree services Framlingham clients are always happy to recommend.
Tree Surgery Framlingham
Our tree surgery Framlingham services are wide-ranging, and we can meet a multitude of client’s needs. Currently, we offer the following:
- Tree pruning – Regular pruning will help you to keep a tree’s growth in check, and will allow you to maintain an attractive shape. The pruning will also ensure that the regrowth is as full and healthy as possible, so your tree will only become more resilient over the years.
- Tree felling & sectional dismantling – sectional dismantling is appropriate when a tree is too tall to be felled without damaging surrounding structures. We’ll start from the top, removing it in sections. If we can cut it down all at once, we’ll use a technique known as straight felling.
- Crown reductions, shaping & balancing – crown reductions are notoriously tricky to carry out, and few tree surgeons can do so successfully. Luckily for you, we are able to balance and shape a tree, leaving it in the best possible condition.
- Crown lifting & thinning – if you need a greater area of clearance beneath a tree, we recommend crown lifting. We can also thin the crown of the tree to achieve a more balanced shape if requested.
- Pollarding & coppicing – pollarding involves removing the majority of the crown of a tree, leaving it in the best condition to grow back. Coppicing is when it is trimmed down to ground level. Both are traditional methods that we are proud to continue.
- Stump grinding & removal – if there is a stump on your property that needs removing, always leave that to the professionals. We have a huge range of grinders and other tools at our disposal, so we can carry out the job quickly, effectively, and safely.
- Tree inspections & reports – whether you need information for a mortgage application, insurance claim, land survey, tree protection order, or a tree risk assessment, we will be able to help. Our comprehensive tree surveys will cover everything you need to know.
- Tree limb bracing systems – sometimes a tree needs a little extra support in order to continue thriving. This is where we come in. We use a variety of methods to keep trees upright, going for non-invasive options wherever possible.
Why Work With Us?
We have plenty of experience when it comes to tree surgery, and we have continued to invest in the latest tools and technology as the years have gone on. As a result, we deliver a combination of good old-fashioned customer service with progressive methods that are kind to the environment. We also work with clients with many different budgets, and you can expect great value for money when you work with us. That’s why we’re the tree surgeon Framlingham Suffolk clients love.
Tree Surgeon Framlingham Suffolk
If you want to find out more about us and the services we offer in this part of Suffolk, then please do give us a call on 01473 635193 today. A member of our team will be happy to answer any questions that you have, and they will arrange a visit to your property as soon as it’s convenient for you.