Why Choose Us?
If you are looking for a great tree surgeon in your area, you have come to the right place. We are Elite Trees, and we are regarded by many as the best tree surgeon Bealings has to offer. Working with domestic and commercial customers, we offer a wide range of services. Over the years, we have established ourselves as the provider of tree services Bealings property owners love to recommend. This is down to our commitment to excellent customer service and high levels of quality in all that we do.
The Tree Surgeons Bealings Customers Trust
Our team of expert tree surgeons have years of experience under their belts, and are able to provide so many different services. If you choose to work with us, you can take your pick from the following:
• Tree pruning – if you want full, healthy regrowth on your tree, then regular pruning is the answer. Not only will your tree look neater and more defined right away, but it will grow in much fuller next year.
• Tree felling & sectional dismantling – if you have a large tree surrounded by buildings or in a busy area, we can carry out something called sectional dismantling. We will work from the top, cutting the tree down in sections. If there is room to fell your tree in one motion, we can of course do that.
• Crown reductions, shaping & balancing – a crown reduction is one of the most difficult kinds of tree surgery to carry out, and should only ever be undertaken by an experienced professional. Fortunately, our tree surgeons have carried out plenty of crown reductions.
• Crown lifting & thinning – crown lifting gives you a greater area of clearance below a tree, making it ideal for trees with low-hanging branches. We can also carry out crown thinning to make sure your tree has a balanced look – just tell us if that’s something that you want.
• Pollarding & coppicing – pollarding and coppicing are two of the oldest kinds of tree surgery. Pollarding will see us only remove the crown of the tree, while coppicing involves us cutting it down to ground level. One of our tree surgeons will help you to decide which one is right for you.
• Stump grinding & removal – we have a wide range of stump grinders at our disposal, and we will quickly be able to identify which one is right for your particular applications. No matter the reason for wanting to get rid of your stump, we will remove all traces of it.
• Tree inspections & reports – there are many reasons why you may need detailed information about a tree. It could be for a mortgage application, insurance claim, land survey, tree protection order or tree risk assessment. Whatever the reason, our surveys will give you all the facts you require.
• Tree limb bracing systems – our non-invasive tree limb bracing systems allow trees to thrive for years to come. We try to preserve the look and welfare of the tree as much as possible, which has made us a firm favourite in Bealings.
The Tree Services Bealings Customers Trust
We aim to provide great value for money and have been able to maintain highly competitive rates over the years. After all, we don’t believe that anyone should be priced out of high-quality tree surgery. We also work in full accordance with all UK health and safety regulations, so you can hire us with total confidence.
Get in Touch with the Team Today
If you want to find out more about us and the services that we offer in Bealings, then give us a call on 01473 635193 today!