Welcome to Elite Trees
Are you looking for someone to carry out crown lifting on one or more trees on your property? Then you have come to the right place. We are Elite Trees, and we work with both home and business owners.
What is tree crown lifting?
First of all, what is a crown lift for trees? It is the technique of removing lower branches on a mature tree. This lifts the canopy, otherwise known as the crown, of the tree. It has been proven to improve the health of a tree and prolong its lifespan, so it’s not just a cosmetic job. It’s one of the most popular kinds of tree surgery that we offer, and we perform it on all kinds of trees. We can do this quickly, and at some of the most competitive rates you’ll find.
Start Your Project
By Enquiring Today
Start Your Project By Enquiring Today
Benefits of crown lifting
There are a number of benefits to a tree crown lift, and we have seen it make a huge difference in a wide range of outdoor spaces. When you arrange a crown lift, you can look forward to the following:
- It creates a higher tree canopy, allowing you to make the most of the available space in your garden – freeing up room for shrubs and flowerbeds, as well as making it easier to get around without low-hanging branches in the way.
- Keeps the branches away from passing traffic, improving safety outcomes on roads and driveways. It will also help to reduce the amount of falling leaves, which can become slippery, during the autumn and winter months – further boosting safety levels.
- Keeps the branches away from buildings. Tree branches that are too close to a property can lead to mould, clog up gutters, and present a big safety risk during a storm. We always recommend that tree branches are kept 3-6 metres away from a property.
- Opens up views that were blocked by the tree’s branches. Having a great view doesn’t just make your home a wonderful place to live, but can also boost its value. So, if a tree crown is getting in the way of your beautiful vista, a simple lift could be the ideal solution.
- Crown lifting can also boost the amount of natural light in a property. Reducing the lower part of the tree crown can let so much more light into the lower levels of a home – which not only makes the space feel brighter and airier, but means you won’t have to switch the lights on as often!
Why choose us?
Why should you choose Elite Trees? We have become a firm favourite with property owners looking for crown lift tree services, and it is easy to see why. We are a family-run business who recognise the importance of fostering a genuine human connection with everyone that we work with. We make the effort to get to know every single one of our customers, allowing us to provide a service that is tailored to their exact needs.
Contact us today
To find out more about us and our crown lifting tree services, please get in touch with us today. A member of our team will be able to answer any questions that you have, allowing you to proceed with total confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you!